Wednesday, January 2, 2013

And so we begin!

Have you heard the news?  I'm guesting at The-Lilypad this month!  I'm incredibly excited to be sharing this time with such a talented group of designers!  In the month ahead I will have several re-releases of older products as well as a slew of new stuff that I can't wait to show you!!! We are starting off the month with a re-release and a new element pack for the SOSN sale (Something Old Something New).  These are 50% off today only!  I would be so very thankful if you would help me spread to word to your scrapping friends so I can get some momentum going with this new venture.  

Also, I have a newsletter that I will start sending out with coupons and freebies once I've reached a reasonable number of subscribers... right now there are just 4!  lol!  If you want to keep up with my product release and sales, please subscribe!  You can also "like" my Facebook page where I will be adding regular freebies soon! Thank-you so much for your help!








1 comment:

  1. Oh Lynne-Marie, I am so glad to hear about it. You're a wonderful designer and I really enjoyed being in your team a long ago. I'm sure you'1l love being a guest at TLP.

    ReplyDelete